Thursday, April 29, 2010

Review of iPod Touch Software I Use

  • BirdSight AU (Natural Guides, LLC) - the only app I have paid for, unfortunately it cannot handle any strings with apostrophes in it (ie. Thomson's Lake, a fairly basic bug in a database app I would of thought), otherwise this is a good app, would be better if there was a way to get all of the sightings out of it in one email (as opposed to one "observation" collection at a time);
  • Files lite (Olive Toast) - does what it does perfectly, highly recommended, I am seriously considering buying the full version;
  • Mactracker (Ian Page) - awesome, highly recommended, very slick interface;
  • TouchCalc (Alexander Clauss) - very good, I use it regularly;
  • To Do's (AustinBull Software) - basic ToDo app, does what it needs to do well;
  • Sudoku (Mighty Mighty Good Games) - addictive;
  • Solitaire (MobilityWare) - very good fun.

No comments: